Here are 21 crazy statistics and facts about the promotional products industry:
- The promotional products industry is worth over $24 billion dollars globally.
- Promotional products are one of the oldest forms of advertising, dating back to 1789 when George Washington used buttons as promotional items.
- Pens are the most popular promotional product, followed by shirts, bags, and mugs.
- Nearly 90% of consumers can recall the name of the company that gave them a promotional product.
- Promotional products are used by 93% of businesses to promote their brand.
- The average cost per impression for promotional products is $0.005, compared to $0.14 for television and $0.18 for magazines.
- The average lifespan of a promotional product is 7 months.
- 75% of consumers keep promotional products for up to a year.
- The use of promotional products has been shown to increase website traffic by up to 30%.
- 96% of consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen.
- The use of promotional products in direct mail campaigns has been shown to increase response rates by up to 50%.
- In a survey of consumers, 84% said they had a positive image of a company that gave them a promotional product.
- Promotional products have been shown to increase customer loyalty by up to 35%.
- The use of promotional products has been shown to increase sales by up to 20%.
- Promotional products have been shown to be the most effective form of advertising for businesses with less than 100 employees.
- The average person owns 8 promotional products.
- The use of promotional products has been shown to improve employee morale by up to 44%.
- The promotional products industry has grown every year for the past 50 years.
- In a survey of consumers, 59% said they would like to receive more promotional products from companies.
- Promotional products have been shown to be more effective than television and radio advertising for businesses with a small advertising budget.
- The use of promotional products has been shown to be more effective than online advertising for businesses targeting older consumers.
These statistics and facts demonstrate the power and effectiveness of promotional products as a marketing tool. From increasing brand recognition to boosting sales and customer loyalty, the use of promotional products is a cost-effective way for businesses to reach their target audience and achieve their marketing goals.
“Take your brand to the next level with Crunch Right! With our wide range of promotional products, you can boost your brand and make a lasting impression on your target audience. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to drive results and increase brand recognition. Contact Crunch Right today and start boosting your brand!”